Welcome to the official site of the
Bulldog Club of Central Canada
The Bulldog Club of Central Canada was the first
club to be established
in Canada in the 1920's.
It was first called the English Bulldog Club of Canada,
with a membership of about 100 at that time.
The Club gained recognition with the CKC in 1964,
and was registered
in June of 1979.
The Bulldog Club of Central Canada is recognized
by the Canadian
Don't be disappointed they are going fast
Click Here for more Info!